- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) in Electrical Engineering, Florida International University (FIU), Miami, FL (May 2015).
- Master of Science (M.Sc.) in Electrical and Computer Engineering, University of Miami (UM), Miami, FL (May 2012).
- Master of Science (M.Sc.) in Electrical Engineering, Amirkabir University of Technology (Tehran Polytechnic), Tehran, Iran (May 2009).
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) in Electrical and Computer Engineering, Mazandaran University, Babol, Iran (May 2006).
- Postdoctoral scholar, University of California Los Angeles (UCLA), Los Angeles, CA (Sep. 2016 – Aug. 2019).
- Postdoctoral scholar, Georgia Institute of Technology (GaTech), Atlanta, GA (May 2015 – Sep. 2015).
Dr. Saman Sargolzaei received his Ph.D. degree in electrical engineering from Florida International University in 2015. His doctoral dissertation, in collaboration with Nicklaus Children’s Hospital and Baptist Hospital, was focused on the role of brain networks in the diagnosis and evaluation of neurological disorders (Epilepsy and Alzheimer’s disease). He received his second M.Sc. degree in electrical and computer engineering from the University of Miami. His thesis was conducted as part of an NIH supported study on the role of functional brain network in delineating neural pathways of Essential Tremor disease sub-types. With his clinical studies background, Dr. Sargolzaei pursued his professional training in GaTech and UCLA teaming with engineers and scientists in pre-clinical and basic science studies.